Santa Fe Workshops & Classes
Looking for Creative Inspiration?
A Cultural Learning Vacation or Getaway?
Santa Fe, New Mexico has more cultural enterprises per capita than any other city in the United States and was the first city in the United States to be designated a UNESCO city of Folk Arts, Crafts and design. We’ve been a member of the Creative Cities Network since 2005.
Workshops, Classes and Cultural Learning Experiences in Santa Fe
Make your visit fun and meaningful by getting to know the city’s art, culture, history, heritage and people. Workshops, classes and experiences taught by local community members in vibrant artists’ studios and other settings make a Santa Fe visit all the more memorable. Work with an artisan to learn glass blowing, ceramics or another craft; learn some flamenco dance moves with a Santa Fe performer; take a walk in the beautiful Santa Fe landscape and learn about the Native American and Spanish history of the area. With over 90 experiences to choose from, there is something for everyone.
New classes are always being added, you’ll want to check schedules & calendars. Here are just a few good sources:
- Santa Fe Creative Tourism website – Check the offerings in 23 exciting categories. Experiences run from a few hours to weeks long. Some are even free of charge.
- Arts & Tourism Calendar on SantaFe.org – Plan your visit and secure your spot in Workshops, Classes & Lectures.
- Things To Do in Santa Fe – It’s an extensive list. You’ll want to stay awhile!
- The Museums of New Mexico Calendar – Includes happenings in four of New Mexico’s State-run museums.
- Santa Fe Children’s Museum Calendar – If you’re traveling with kids, you’ll want to plan a visit here.
- Teen Warehouse 21 Workshops & Day Programs – Your teens will want to check out the happenings & classes at this Santa Fe Teen Center.
- SantaFe.org – Find everything you need to book & plan your Santa Fe Vacation.
- Search Special Offers – For Santa Fe lodging, dining, museums, services & attractions.