Below is the monthly real estate report for Eldorado covering the last six months through August 2012.
Inventory has decreased slightly to 64 active listings and activity remains stready. – 11 went under contract and 11 sold in the month of August.
– $146 was the average price per square foot for August. Remember it depends on the size of the house, the larger the house, the lower the price per square foot.
-123 were the average days on the market (DOM) in August way down from 237 in June.
– 97% is the sales price vs. listing price for August. This has ranged from 94% – 99% for the last 3 years.
– 374K was the average listing price for August.
– 283K was the average sales price for August.
– 5.8 months of inventory – which means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Eight months indicates a healthy real estate market, so Eldorado still remains a popular neighborhood.
If you would like more information, please email me or give me a call.