Here is the monthly Eldorado Real Estate report, covering the last six months from February 2013 through July 2013.
Eldorado home sales continue to be strong with 45 homes being sold in the last three months. During the same time period, 45 went under contract, almost half of those in July.
– 67 active listings in July, there were 76 actives in June. The low this year was 33 in February.
– $170 was the average price per square foot in July. Remember it depends on the size of the house, the larger the house, the lower the price per square foot. This has ranged from $134 – $180 over the last six months.
-148 were the average days on the market last month.
– 94% is the sales price vs. listing price for July. This has ranged from 94% – 99% for the last 3 years.
– 367K was the average listing price for July.
– 350K was the average sales price for July.
– 4.8 months of inventory – which means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Eight months indicates a healthy real estate market, so Eldorado still remains a very popular neighborhood.