Here is the monthly Eldorado Real Estate report, covering the last six months from May 2013 through October 2013.
– 64 active listings in October, 12 went under contract and 12 sold, more than double the solds from September.
– $169 was the average price per square foot in October. Remember it depends on the size of the house and the quality of the finishes. The larger the house, the lower the price per square foot. This has ranged from $134 – $180 over the last six months.
-158 were the average days on the market last month.
– 97% is the sales price vs. listing price for October.This is the listing price when the property went under contract, not the original listing price, which could have been higher. This has ranged from 94% – 99% for the last 3 years.
– 359K was the average listing price for and the average sales price for October. I have never seen these numbers come out the same. Unusual coincidence.
– 5.3 months of inventory – which means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Eight months indicates a healthy real estate market, so Eldorado still remains a very popular neighborhood.