This Forbes Travel Guide writer spent “Two Perfect Days in Santa Fe” and details his trip below. Sounds like he had a great time.
You’ve seen blue skies before, but you haven’t seen them quite like this. Santa Fe’s blue looks almost Photoshopped it’s so crisp. Combine that piercing hue with the earth-toned adobe buildings the area is synonymous with, and you have the kind of……click link below for the full story.
Here is the 2013 Eldorado Real Estate Report. The graphs below illustrate the sales activity for the year. We did have some ups and downs.
129 Eldorado homes sold in 2013. In 2012, 125 homes were sold. A bit of a gain, but it is looking like 2014 will be a great year for Eldorado real estate.
– 60 active listings in December, 10 went under contract and 11 sold.
– $172 was the average price per square foot in December. Remember it depends on the size of the house, age and the quality of the finishes. The larger the house, the lower the price per square foot. This has ranged from $148 – $178 over the last six months. This has remained fairly steady since March.-130 were the average days on the market last month. Last January it was 258.
– 95% is the sales price vs. listing price for December. This is the listing price when the property went under contract, not the original listing price, which may have been higher. This has ranged from 94% – 99% for the last 3 years.
– 363K was the average listing price in December. The average sales price was 294K.
– 5.5 months of inventory – which means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Eight months indicates a healthy real estate market, so Eldorado still remains a very popular neighborhood.If you would like more information about Eldorado real estate, please email me or give me a call.