Here is the monthly Eldorado Real Estate report, covering the last six months from January 2014 through June 2014. Inventory in Eldorado has increased by 14 properties in June.
– 72 active listings in May, 12 went under contract and 13 sold.
– $173 was the average price per square foot in June – an increase of $24 per foot. Remember it depends on the size of the house and the quality of the finishes. The larger the house, the lower the price per square foot. This has ranged from $149 – $173 over the last six months.
-156 was the average days on the market last month – a slight decrease
– 97% is the sales price vs. listing price for June.This has ranged from 94% – 97% for the six months. This largely depends on sellers pricing their properties near where it will sell.
– 389K was the average listing price in June.
– 337K was the average sales price.- 5.5 months of inventory – which means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Eight months signals a healthy real estate market, so Eldorado continues to do well.