Are you looking for a delightful property in Eldorado? This is the one!
The property is located on 2 acres real estate, at the end of a cul-de-sac and a greenbelt for privacy and views. The house has eleven new skylights and beautiful landscaping all on a drip.
Sunny seating area off the kitchen flows into great room and dining area – Eldorado has more than 335 sunny days a year! Check out “9 Reasons to live in Eldorado.“
Well-designed kitchen has custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, double ovens and an island with storage (It’s hard to find powder room off the kitchen!)
Great room with dramatic high viga ceilings and a kiva fireplace makes this house a delightful property in Eldorado! The house uses in-floor, natural gas radiant heat.
Light and bright 16 x 21 attached studio space has skylights and a sink. Double doors lead to the luxury master suite with viga ceilings, walk-in closet separate tub and shower and double sinks.
Proper laundry room with LG washer and dryer and loads of storage. Three splits provide air conditioning and heating.
Extra tall garage garage to accommodate large vehicles. Covered rear portal looks onto the greenbelt and beyond to long-range mountain views also has 3 pull-down sunshades.
*RADIANT HEAT IS ONIX AND DOMESTIC SUPPLY IS COPPER. Water heater new in 2017. NO STEPS.
Buying sight-unseen is a great alternative choice and has become a trend in Eldorado. Check out the 3D video tour here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=QSECTxMwiYN&wts=1
Contact me if you have any questions, and check out the latest market report here.
Welcome to Eldorado’ newest listing! The hidden gem is sited back from the road on a greenbelt for maximum privacy and views.
This property was under contract for well over the asking price in one day. Take a virtual tour – check out the 3D video here: ttps://my.matterport.com/show/?m=m6qR6xB7tML&wts=1
6 Camerada Road
Beautiful Chef’s Kitchen
- Beautiful active and passive-solar gem with updated chef’s kitchen, luxury master suite and generous den.
- Built-in hutch in kitchen, onyx island with room for seating, large pantry and stainless appliances.
- Master suite has a lovely sunroom attached and a walk-in closet with closet system.
- Master bath has double sinks and a large shower.
- Guest room is extra large with room for a spacious office. Guest bath has a new pretty vanity with double sinks and updated lighting.
- Generous den/media room has a kiva with banco seating and a door to front courtyard. Six splits provide heating and cooling.
- Three kiva fireplaces – tile throughout. Large walled front courtyard and fully enclosed backyard with wonderful landscaping, multiple waterfalls and ponds.
- Proper laundry room with good storage and a sink. 24 Solar panels installed in 2017 by Positive Solar with 25-year warranty. Seven new skylights. NO CARPET. Recent roof maintenance.
Did you know the 9 reasons to live in Eldorado and why most of Eldorado houses face south? Read more about Eldorado history and Eldorado real estate report here.
To receive latest update of Eldora listing, subscribe us!
SELLER’S MARKET CONTINUES…
This month’s record is the tie with July 2020 of the average Eldorado sales price of $498,000.
Low inventory is still an issue as many buyers continue to discover our wonderful neighborhood and all that it offers. Most properties are receiving multiple offers which often lead to a sales price higher than the listing price. With interest rates at historic lows, buyers who would have been cash, are opting for a loan.
Buyers are still writing offers on homes they have not seen, some seeing them in a couple of days, some others don’t see their new Eldorado home until after closing. High-quality photography, 3D videos and 2D floorplans are critical to buyers who are not in town now, but have the means and are eager to buy.
If you or someone you know are getting ready to list, better sooner rather than later to leverage the current rapidly moving market. Please let me know if you would like more information on current market conditions.
18 Active Listings
13 Under Contract
$245 was the average price per square foot last month. This has ranged between $214 and $253 over the last six months. This number depends on such a wide range of factors – the size of the house, age, quality of the finishes, views, heating, construction, etc., that this not an accurate measure of value, just one tool of many. The larger the house, the lower the price per square foot. The smaller the house, the higher the price per square foot.
18 – were the average days on the market in October. These are the number of days it took for sellers to accept a contract – not the days from contract to closing.
100% – is what sellers received of their listing price last month. This is the price in which the home was listed when it sold, not necessarily the original listing price. This has ranged from 97% – 100% over the last 6 months. A few sold over the asking price.
$548,000 average listing price
$498,000 average sales price – this ties the RECORD of July 2020.
– 0.4 months of inventory – Months of inventory means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Six months indicates a balanced market between buyers and sellers. Less than 6 months means a seller’s market, more than 6 months means a buyer’s market. This is about a 2 week supply.
If you would like to discuss the current state of the Eldorado market, or have questions about this beautiful neighborhood, please let me know.
|Number of Homes For Sale vs. Sold vs. Pended (May. 2020 – Oct. 2020)
|Average Price per SQFT (Sold) (May. 2020 – Oct. 2020)
|Avg Days On Market & Sold/List Price % (May. 2020 – Oct. 2020)
|Average Price of For Sale and Sold (May. 2020 – Oct. 2020)
|Months of Inventory Based on Closed Sales (May. 2020 – Oct. 2020)