– 59 active listings in April, 17 went under contract and 14 sold.
– $152 was the average price per square foot in April. Remember it depends on the size of the house and the quality of the finishes. The larger the house, the lower the price per square foot. This has ranged from $152 – $176 over the last six months.
-108 were the average days on the market last month. This is the lowest days on the market time in the last eight months.
– 97% is the sales price vs. listing price for April. This has ranged from 94% – 97% for the six months, and this is the third month in a row sellers are realizing 97% of their listing price.
– 362K was the average listing price in April.
– 4.2 months of inventory – which means the length of time it would take to sell all the homes listed in Eldorado at the current rate of sales. Eight months of inventory signals a healthy market, so our neighborhood is doing well.
If you would like more information, please email or give me a call. If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please hit reply and type unsubscribe.
Santa Fe Properties